Thursday, February 19, 2009

Grandma and Aunt Allison!

Yeah! Finally Grandma came to visit...and we got Aunt Allison too! On Tuesday night my mom and sister came for a visit from Utah. I was so happy to see them and show off my sweet little Olivia! I am also happy for the company. An added benefit is that Aunt Allison is the worlds BEST photographer...and she came to do an at home photo shoot. I cannot wait to post the pictures...they are the best pictures I have ever seen. Olivia called all of the shots, but because Allison was here for two days, and that is all that we did, she was able to be patient with Olivia and got the most stunning pictures you will ever see. I am so sad that Allison's studio is in American Fork, Utah...(see the added link to her blog)...because she is so talented and I want pictures like these every month! It was a very quick visit...she is already home...we had fun and I will miss her...this is why you do not move away from family:(
The good news is that my mom is here for a few more days and this means I get to ....work out every morning, get my hair done, and maybe even go to Target! (it's the little things that count:))
I am so happy to be able to show off Olivia a little...she is changing everyday...really...she woke up today and has a little chubbier cheeks...and her bracelet that fell off a week ago now fits her perfect. I have been in such a hurry to have her grow that I find myself suddenly panicking that it is slipping by me so fast now. This is the time to soak up every chance I get to hold her, and study her, and love on her.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie! I have been thinking about you. I am so glad that you got to have your sister and mom come and visit!! Olivia is so adorable!! I hope you are all having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Grandma is giving you a chance to rest. you need it girl!

    ReplyDelete