Olivia had her 1 month check up...drum roll.....she is up to 5 lbs. 13 ounces! Yeah! She is also 18 1/2 inches long (at birth she was 16 1/2) I am so thankful that she is growing so well. They did her adjusted age and this still puts her in the 5th percentile for her weight and the 10th for her length...but her head is in the 35th %...so of course this means she will be smart :)
Olivia has just started to have a tiny bit of a voice, up until this time she has never really cried at all, it just took to much of her energy. Yesterday each time that I changed her diaper she let out one big Waaaaa. It was so cute! It actually surprised me.
We are all excited about Valentines Day..we used to talk about how fun it would be if Olivia was home for Valentines Day..now not only is she home, but thriving...we are so thankful!
new blog
16 years ago
Yeah Olivia! That's excited news. I can't wait to meet her in person.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I'm healthy again. It feels great!
I remember that. Matthew never cried just made little noises for a awhile. And the head thing is funny. My pediatrician said their heads are the first thing to catch up. I haven't believed her but it is true. Last check up Matthew's head was lower % and the length and weight were catching up. Thanks for the cupcake yesterday. I can't believe you are thinking of others right now. I am pretty sure I wasn't for a long time after Matthew came. Hope all is well and you aren't going crazy at home.
ReplyDeleteNot that Valentines with your hubby is not great, but now you have so much to love. It will truly be a great holiday! Hang in there
ReplyDelete