Monday, April 6, 2009

Olivia is so cute..







Miss Olivia is doing great...and I must say I think she is just the cutest baby I have ever seen! :)
Olivia is really learning to communicate and has started to coo at us...we all melt. She is leaving the house almost every day with me and will even make her debut at church this Sunday! Yeah!

She has been doing pretty good at only waking up to eat...so this leaves me to ask.... why am I still so tired all of the time? ...it might have something to do with waking up every 2 to 3 hours to feed her and then still waking up at 5:30 am to feed her promptly before I run (literally) off to the gym to slip in a workout before Brian goes to work. My workouts used to be the highlight of my day....sending the kids off to school and then hitting the gym or the road for a few hours of me time....now I am half asleep, or wishing that I was on a treadmill...or I am watching Olivia in her swing, praying that she does not wake up and interrupt my self imposed boot camp from ****. But even thought it is not what it used to be...it does help my head and whole self feel better...yes, even at 6 am on 6 hours of interrupted sleep.
We had an awesome family weekend listening to church conference...our favorite time of the year...We surprised the kids with a new trampoline...and made our traditional caramel popcorn to eat during the sessions.
I was humbled and felt like I had my batteries re-charged listening to what I need to do, and how to do it, setting my priorities again. I Love being a mom...and I really am enjoying every second that I get to spend with Olivia...I savor it..so much so that I have even been saying no to cake orders just so that I can love and hold Olivia more...time is flying by and I do not want to spend it frosting a cake, and telling Olivia in her swing to shush...instead of snuggling ...and loving, and kissing on her!

2 comments:

  1. I love your great, positive attitude. How do you stay so upbeat and keep your priorities straight all the time? I need lessons : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say it again you need to sleep more you crazy girl.

    ReplyDelete