Really...this is the good stuff...everyday, just life with these little people...I just love them!
Our baby turns one! She does not like to get messy, nor does she like trying new things...hence the look of concern instead of pleasure being given a cake all to herself...
Olivia in Mackenzie's new chair on Christmas morning.
Olivia in her Christmas dress...so cute! She had a santa hat to match..yeah, she loved that.
Waiting to come down stairs on Christmas morning.
The girls at their piano recital...they actually practiced a bunch and did a fantastic job.
Emily's class party at school...I was "lead room mom" that's a ....story.
Emily's Dance recital...she was awesome...and Beautiful!
Ear Infection number 1 of 3!Really and truly I should update this so much more. I had a thought on Olivia's birthday that I had missed writing on my journal about her birth and first year. I then realized that I had it all right here in this blog...That I neglect now. So I am committing to blogging once again. Life has been busy, and full and tiring as of late. Rather than the details I am going to show with some snap shots....
No comments:
Post a Comment