Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Blessings




I must tell you that Sunday mornings are mostly quite rough at our house...but in this case the reason for Ryan's true expression is that I was making him wear a PINK tie...Ohh the horror. He actually snuck a different tie in his pocket, and had Uncle Eric switch it out when we got to church...his dad is not helpful in this matter...

















Our sweet Olivia was blessed. She was wonderful and even though the dress turned out to be way to big on her, she looked beautiful! We had such a wonderful time with Brian's family in town. Olivia should be happy to know that they were willing to travel from Utah and Arkansas to witness her special day. It meant a lot to us. My sister Jessica bought her dress for me in Utah and sent it to me. I was on a hunt for something simple, white and beautiful. I think she found the perfect dress. I ended up sewing the shoulders about an inch (my sewing friends would have been horrified) I left the slack and just ironed it really well. I also (the morning of) made her a white hair bow...because she couldn't go bow-less you know. All in all it was an wonderful weekend filled with grandma and grandpa Wing, Carlton and family and also Eric and Heather...(the new superstars in the family). Good Times.

3 comments: