Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Best Life







I have not posted in a while...not because she isn't changing and growing everyday..but because I am tired! This not sleeping stuff is rough. Olivia is so Wonderful! She is getting so big...and there is no denying her double chin(s) now. She has started to stare at her fist when I am changing her diaper...its so cute...and I love it when she makes another developmental milestone.



She also gave her first Smile....guess who got it...well of course I did!...I did, you realize... carry her in my womb for 8 months...gain weight...lost sleep....had belly cut open....shall I go on...she knows who to give that first precious smile too :) Daddy was a close second...he got a smile from her today (a day later) he was kissing her belly playing with her and she smiled at him.






Olivia has a good life....Olivia is held SO MUCH...the kids LOVE to hold her and ask to the minute they wake up and the min. they get home from school. Even a month later they are fighting over who gets the first turn. I also help make Olivia's life "the good life" this week by following my sisters suggestion and buying a "Moby" wrap to wear Olivia around the house with me. It has worked...Olivia loves it, she thinks I am snuggling her all the time. It also leaves me hands free, and so today I even decorated a cake with her tied to me.



Olivia could not be loved and adored more....we all find everything she does to be THE cutest...or the sweetest...or the most wonderful...we all like to just look at her and love on her as much as possible. It is such a sweet blessing to have her in our lives. She has filled our home and our souls with an unspeakable happiness. We are all truly living "the good life".

No comments:

Post a Comment